The Director's Cut is the "developers need to eat too" edition of Stick RPG 2 which gives the player access to the buildings on the last island and the ability to use cheats. It also allows the user to play offline, without ads and fullscreen (Windows only). Currently it costs about $20 USD. The Director's Cut is not available for Linux.
- The New Abandoned Warehouse (a new group of bandits like Mobster's Tower and Gangsta HQ)
- A bakery in which you're able to buy two different type of cakes which will maximize your HP and 50 Good or Bad Karma (depending on which cake you pick) for good measure. You will also be able to buy a pecan pie for $12,500 which will raise all stats except Karma by 30
- Jim's Gym which has facilities just like Extreme Emma, except running up to 5:00pm and a more expensive price for the hookers.
- The Dangling Pianist which is like a bar; the best place to get drunk in the 2.5D world.
- You can also buy the Benjamin Club Pass here for $25,000 (if Director's Cut Cheat is on)
- Benjamin Club which is the best & largest casino
- Town Hall where you can become a king, earning $2,000 per shift
- Hardware Store where you can solve the murder mystery of Ryan and buy some tools to make your Homebrew Flamethrower
- S.I.T where you can become a professor and teach lousy students all day long
- A castle where you can possibly live after beating the arcade machine in Benjamin Club
- Get to become a member of the Chainsaw Club
- Expanded romance system (Another possible character to marry, Victoria)
- AND MANY MORE